Monday, February 12, 2018

Sweet sock valentine

Good morning. Today's card is using Va Va Valentine for a special request from someone using these adorable socks. Since it is for a girl I knew I wanted to use some extra hearts and lots of sparkle. The heart background panel is a retired Die-Light no longer available but was going to be perfect for the base behind the socks. 


The designer paper was my color choices for the card. I added some faux stitching along the border and added to the base. A die cut flourished leaf and some die cut hearts for the side. Sequins and sparkle to finish it off, Voila! I adore how this turned out especially since I know she is going to love it.  Thanks for stopping by. 


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I love LOVE your card design for these cute socks! The cluster of little hearts on the side, the angled panel, the leaf flourish -- all parts of a fantastic whole. Such a fun digi set. I'll be using it for years!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh my, Stacy, this is darling, and I LOVE your colors and coloring...and what a great layout with all the sweet elements of the dies. And you couldn't have found a more perfect DP. And I truly think your faux-stitching is fabulous! Just love it all, and it makes me smile! These are the sweetest digis, and I can see using them for lots of occasions. Sunny, warm hugs! xoxo