Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Valentine Take Out

These little take out boxes are so cute. When I bought them a few years ago I don't think it dawned on me how many I bought.  :-)  Time to get those things decorated and ready for Valentines day!



A very simple design using some designer paper for the base of the box front. I die cut a ODBD Die shape for the sentiment and sponged pink before the die was removed. Die cut a few hearts and popped those up on dimensionals to the sentiment panel. Added silver cord below the hearts tied into a bow. Some sparkle and jewels to finish off the front. Ribbon and cord to the handle and chocolates inside, Voila! 

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

It does make such a cute little treat box! I have bunches of little handled bags that I never use. If only I was as ambitious and speedy as you, sigh... I'd make them all up and deliver to my former coworkers, but over 20 of them? I don't think so!