Monday, January 15, 2018

Sending puppy love

Is this guy just not totally cute? He is called Do It Up Right from Sassy Cheryl's and perfect for my sister's card today. She got a new puppy a few weeks ago and needless to say he is learning what he can do and not do still. I think she is loving the new fur baby but overly tired as well. She will get a kick out of this though. 


Not much to explain other than he is colored with Copic markers and then layered onto matching brown card stock. I pierced around the edges of the designer paper before layering it onto the card back. Added an old CTMH hardware piece to the edge and a paw print to the image panel. Easy Peasy today! Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Ack, it's adorable! I love how you added the paw print and the hardware and, of course, the newsprint is perfect. You always do cute things with your layouts, but you make it look so easy. I love it, Stacy!

Sassy Cheryl said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!