Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Moo-velous day

Oh my word! I totally forgot I even had this stamp until I was going through all my stuff the last few weeks. Isn't he adorable? This is an older stamp that was created for Totally Stampalicious that is now closed. However it is in a Digi format at Bugaboo now called Bobblehead Farm Cow. Isn't he so fun... :-)  The sentiment makes me giggle.


I wanted to create a masculine card with this guy and well.... this is a little more on the girlie side with the flowers. Might have to ink this again and give it another shot. The grass and fence are both die cuts that I cut to fit the panel and the rest of the die cut is on the inside to the side at the bottom. Adds a little touch on the inside.

Friday starts Power Poppy's March release and it is a BIG ONE! So be sure to come back for sneak peeks. :-)  Hope you have a wonderful day! 


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Hahahaha! So cute and FUN! I might have seen it at Bugaboo. I love Bugaboo! The fence and the grass and flowers are perfect! Yes, might have to start over for a guy card. This just makes me smile so big! I'll be watching for the Power Poppy release, but I still have a bunch of Marcy's digis I haven't colored yet. Can't wait for my room to be finished!