Sunday, March 12, 2017

Loving Tulips

Good morning and welcome to day three of Power Poppy's March release. We have 8 stamp sets being revealed.Yes I said 8 stamp sets! Woot Woot!!!  Grab your cup of coffee or tea and let's get started. 

Before we get to today's reveal a few things to keep in mind. 
***The Power and Spark challenge Let's Go Green challenge is posted and awaiting your creation.
***Digital images are 25% off for the month of March. Use code COLORMEHAPPY at check out.
***Kathy Racoosin 30 day color challenge is running through March. 



Today's reveal is Loving Tulips and Sweet Memories with notes from Marcy on the Power Poppy Blog
~~~Blooming News~~~ Loving Tulips will have a matching metal DIE. Gasp! I know right.... Watch for news on release day March 14th of a "special" pricing, if you buy the Stamp AND the Matching die. Exciting!!!! 


Tickle me... I am just so excited that these tulips are in stamp form now. This is Loving Tulips and they HAD to be colored in blue first thing I tell you, they just had to.  :-)  Hello is one of the stamps in the set and it so whimsy and fun I think. After I stamped it off to the right I traced over it with one of the blue's and added sparkle to the letters. Added designer paper to the bottom and tied a button off with some silver cord. Topped it off with some pearls and more sparkles all around. Voila! 

Be sure to check out the Bloom Brigades creations today:
  Allison Cope
Christine Okken
Cindy Lawrence
  Julie Koerber
  Kathy Jones
  Katie Sims
  Tosha Leyendekker 


12 comments:

Melanie Ann MacKenzie said...

Terrific card Stacy. The pattern paper you chose is simply perfect for this card. Love it. Cheers.

Ann English said...

So lovely...spring is coming!

Camille Short said...

What a lovely card!

Joyce Erb said...

So pretty and love the table too

Liz Williams said...

Stacy, I love your blue tulips and thanks for the peek at the new stamps.

Lagene said...

Lovely!

Karen W said...

Very pretty, can't wait to get these!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, I'm so excited about this new set too and absolutely love this new sentiment with these tulips! Wow, does it work so beautifully with your layout...and, yes, they had to be blue! Love the DP you've added along with the pearls, cord, and button! Hugs and love! xoxo

Patti J said...

Stacy, this left me speechless! Such a gorgeous card! Love your choice of blues, and the sparkle is fabulous!

Teri S. said...

This is a delightful card & all of your blues are so pretty. I so like the idea of putting all the sparkles on
the "hello".

Davi said...

Beautiful card Stacy, I love the blues and the little outline of blue on the hello :)

Leslie Miller said...

Love love LOVE these tulips! I like how you traced over the "hello", too, and I swear it looks like you put a little rhinestone on each dot. Fantastic, beautiful card!