Monday, March 27, 2017

Colorful Burst

Colorful morning to you all! This delightful stamp is called Burst of Kindness. The variety of colors you can use is amazing for these flowers. My bouquet is stamped on white cardstock and colored with various Copic markers. 


Then I die cut with Stitched mat rectangles die that I layered onto Lavish Layers. Wrapped some crochet ribbon and silk ribbon tied into a bow around the banana base layer. Added a few pearls and voila! 
Thanks for stopping by today! 

4 comments:

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Very pretty flowers. I love the pretty colors and the die cut frame is perfect for this. Nice!!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! That's gorgeous, Stacy! Marcy made this one nice and big for easy coloring. I love that! The die you used to frame it is very pretty, and I love the soft, creamy yellow card base and the bow that coordinates so nicely with the checkered lily.

Davi said...

Beautiful Beautiful!! I love the cream and white with wonderfully colored image :)

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, this is gorgeous, and I love the colors. Beautiful against the soft yellow background and that great ODBD die. I love it and was just looking at it for my next project. Hehe! Love the sheer ribbon and pearls for finishing this stunning card! Hugs and love! xoxo