Monday, February 20, 2017

Lamp unto my feet

I mentioned a week or so ago that I was playing with some of my old  stamps. How fun to dust off an older set and recreate new cards and new ideas. Well I did that today using one of my first Our Daily Bread designs sets that is called Light of the World. It's perfect for a friend that needs a reminder to keep it up. 


My lighthouse is colored with various Copic markers. A simple design with faux stitching around the designer paper edge. I really do like that look on cards, don't you? These fun metal circle accents are some hardware that I have had sitting here for ages. Perfect time to start using more of the old stuff. And it was a perfect fit for the card instead of my usual sequins. :-)  My squares are using the new Pierced Square die. Mixing old with the new, yea!
Easy Peasy! Thanks for stopping by.


4 comments:

Dandi93 said...

Awesome card Stacy, love the faux stitching and your combo of dsp

Traci M said...

I love seeing you mux the old with the new, Stacy!! You makegreat classic cards, and this is such an encouraging one, too!!

Leslie Miller said...

You know how I love to see the old and new mixed, and it's so awesome that you're spreading the love throughout your supplies. You always make such nice card designs and, of course, your coloring rocks. Good to see those papers getting used up, too. This is really beautiful, Stacy. I had a bunch of those spiral clips from way back when I first started stamping. Used them a lot, but had so many left still. When I cleared out my stamp room I took them all to work and gave them to our lab receptionist, and she was thrilled because she's always running out of paper clips. Your card inspires me!

Davi said...

This is beautiful Stacy! Your choice of dps to go with the image is really great! I love the scripture, such a encouragement for each day :)