Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Dude Valentine take two

Being that I have twins you should know that this was coming. ha ha  This is valentine dude two using the same retired set My Guy Ian. Similar design as the one the other day using designer paper from the valentine pack at the local craft store. 


Stamped him onto white cardstock and colored with various Copic markers. Cut him out as well to pop him up. Used a tag die cut in kraft cardstock and the base layer of pink die cut the notebook edge for fun. More scattered hearts and sparkle to finish him off. Voila!
When I dug around for this Greeting Farm stamp I came across all my Anya stamps that are in my collection. Oh what a joy to stamp those out again and get to playing with them. Those will be coming soon as I need to finish off a few more birthday cards then I can work with those more. Don't you love finding fun in your older stamps? Thanks for stopping by today. 


2 comments:

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

I think you've got the "Dudes" covered. Another awesome card!!

Leslie Miller said...

Funny, I just wrote/scheduled a post where I asked that same question. YES, I love finding fun in my older stamps! I know your boys love all the cards you make for them. This is so cute!